kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: June 28 cancelled

June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4728

• estapete
  • Administrator
Well race fans the weather is not going to cooperate for us again this weekend so we are going to have to cancel racing for Sunday. The Top Street Race will be rescheduled for Aug. 2. We will finish the Pro MX Showdown next week. Also on tap next Sunday along with all of our regular Summit E.T. classes will be the 11.50 index race. All of this weather permitting of course. Let's all hope for some decent weather and I hope to see you next Sunday.
Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratssass

Re: June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4729

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
after i fried my socks and covered them with powderd sugar wtf this weather realy realy stinks

Re: June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4730

so much for the JUNE great racing! Hope July Is better!

Re: June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4731

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
Thanks for the heads up,pete

Re: June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4732

It's absolutely rediculous to reschedule the pro mx showdown on a holiday weekend people plan on going to other tracks and have family commitments to attend to. This is the 4th time u have tried to get this race in I think u have handcuffed everyone long enough. Should have split it up to begin with.
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Re: June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4733

I think you should've opened today, just to see Ron eat his socks.

Re: June 28 cancelled 3 years ago #4734

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
lol , i think the intention here in pmx was to get everyone entered in it back out to finish and enter the pmx class that day and maybe trophy for the $$ they should have probably skipped the holliday weekend and went to the next week , but the extended forcast is depressing for the holliday , i also was expecting them to split it when it rained
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2018 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit