kingofthetrack
Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hulten5/public_html/estadrags/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php on line 73
  • Page:

TOPIC: pics

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4639

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
well I get this , paul 2 weeks in a row I was standing next to my daughter on the sled in the burnout box and you were snapping shots , I will buy one ! if you have one don't no how you sell pics without letting people see them but , I will buy one , send it to retn2oron@gmail.com put a big black X thu it lol tks

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4641

• RT345
  • Street Racer
I would purchase some as well, I use to buy a lot from Mike Key. I would even pay for a video of my car as well.

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4642

• vhopper
  • Street Racer
If Paul does not have what you are looking for feel free to check my fineartamerica.com page, I have the galleries listed by date, most say COMPLETE if all photos are listed. I am finishing up 05-17-15 & should have them posted by this saturday & the 24th is coming : )

vickihopper.artistwebsites.com/index.html
Attachments:

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4643

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
how do I order Vicki ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: vhopper

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4644

• vhopper
  • Street Racer
Hi Ron,
I tried to reply but after I typed it all up it vanished.............. ok so if you go into my fineartamerica.com galleries you click on the photo you like & it will enlarge on the page, above the now larger photo it shows the photo number and gallery date...there is one young lady I have noted racing sleds and "one" of the photos I have of her is in gallery 05-03-2015 and it is number 2946,so what you would send me in an email is 2946 05-03-2015, purple & gold sled. My email is vickihopp@aol.com, if you have any further questions just shoot me an email
Thanks
Vicki

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4645

• RT345
  • Street Racer
^^ Excellent, there is a few of my boss's car that you have form last year. I'll have to write down the numbers of them and e-mail you, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: vhopper

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4646

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
WOW.........guess this has turned into the classifieds section SMH! #endthread#backtoracingrelated

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4648

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
sent the deal Vicki ! paul , your position was better , but gave me no attainable pic , ? competition can be a good and bad thing I guess sorry

Re: pics 2 years, 4 months ago #4649

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
just happy you got what you were looking for....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2016 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit