kingofthetrack
Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: pics

pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4617

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
who is taking the pics at the track and where are they ??? tks

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4618

• RT345
  • Street Racer
I would like to know as well.. Thanks

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4619

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
guess its just his hobby lol:dry:

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4620

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
I was there a very short time.Michael Richardson and Vicki Fazio-Hopper were there.Ali was there.73 other people were there,with various recording devices.

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4621

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
ok now in English that makes sence to us people that aren't good with names and 73 other people that are shutter bugs , ? WTF forget I asked , ill take my own ya wonder why turn out is down

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4622

• RT345
  • Street Racer
Wasn't there a section for pictures that were taken that week on this board? I thought there used to be by a guy named Mike form Extreme Exposers or something like that

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4623

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
hes done , maintanes the board , but to many others were invited in to photo , I thought lapoint was the guy but apparently they have no official picture taker . guess ya got to no someone , it was great when mike from extreme exposures took pics and down loaded them asap ,

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4624

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
Ron,didn't mean to anger you.I am Paul LaPointe.Michael Richarson,and Vicki Fazio Harper,Ali g were also there.As for the 73 others,I was merely trying to illustrate that with so many devices out there(IPHONES,IPADS,ETC)that there were/are many,many people taking images,out there.I apologize for only being able to provide 4 definite names,and I can only hope you'll accept.
Sincerely,
Paul LaPointe

short description of those i know....

Myself FAT with a bandanna
Vicki Female age? looooong fingernails
Michael Tall,thin Navy vet
Ali G Young lady built closer to the ground

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4625

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
misunderstanding is all , 2 weeks in a row , you were taking pics while we were in the burnout box was just wondering if the pics are available is all , I no a lot of people are filming , but they are not allowed in areas that may give the best shots , at least what I thought , tks

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4626

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
np,ron....but i'm having fits with uploading to my site (link at bottom),so I thought I would provide you with the others that I definitely know,and recommend.Though I only have the names,but no other real contact info,other than they are FR buddies,as well.
Hope you find what your looking for.

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4628

• vhopper
  • Street Racer
Ron, here is my drag time news link that takes you to my fineartAmerica.com page, I am running around two weeks behind at the moment. Enjoy

You can also find me on Facebook Vicki Fazio Hopper

www.dragtimenews.com/VickiHopper.htm

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4632

• vhopper
  • Street Racer
I am just about finished uploading 05-03-15

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4636

If people bought more pics, the photographers would be there more, taking more pics. Catch 22.

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4637

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
....too many cameras = too many free pics Mike taught me that years ago.People are happy to just grab shots off the innerwebz (hideous watermark and all),and show their friends on their phone,use on their own facebook,etc.How do you compete with that?Don't display your work at all?I do thank all those that have actually purchased prints.

Re: pics 2 years, 6 months ago #4638

• vhopper
  • Street Racer
Well said, ditto PAUL !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2016 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit