kingofthetrack
Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ESTA Pit Parking

ESTA Pit Parking 2 years, 7 months ago #4564

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
Just so all racers who pay for there parking spots the cut off date is May 3rd and at that point we will be marking each paid spot and a map will be posted of available spots and will be for sale on a 1st come 1st serve policy. Any questions can call Pete or myself

Re: ESTA Pit Parking 2 years, 7 months ago #4585

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
The cut off date has come and gone on the parking spots. I will be making a map of the available spots this week and the remaining spots will be a first come first serve availability

Re: ESTA Pit Parking 2 years, 6 months ago #4609

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
All parking spots have been marked in green lines and any spot that is sold is got blue writing inside the spot. Any spot that has not been sold is available u can contact me at 3152548408 and we can meet or I can let u know what is available
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2016 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit