kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bracket Finals Team Spirit

Bracket Finals Team Spirit 2 months, 2 weeks ago #4160

Hey I am Team Captain and in charge of doing team spirit. I was thinking that doing a solid color for all the decorations would be easy and doing the shirts in that one bright color would help us stand out. If anyone has any other ideas for a theme or would like to help me coordinate everything it would be much appreciated.

The idea is to stand out and be noticed. Keep in mind the shirt only needs to be worn on Saturday when they do the Team spirit judging and we need people in the stands to be loud and represent. So I am looking for opinions (from people who are going) on what would be a good color. Purple is generally our of the question because I believe that Cecil County always does this color. As well as yellow because I think Lebanon usually uses that color.

Potential Color Options:
Pink
Green
Blue
Gold
Orange
Red
Multi Color/ Tie-dye
Silver

Thank you for your input,
Jessica DeSiato
You can contact me here or email me at jldesiat@aol.com

Re: Bracket Finals Team Spirit 2 months, 2 weeks ago #4161

• Halzman
  • Bounty Hunter
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\shirt.svg[/attachment]
Those tuxedo shirts with TEAM ESTA on the back would def stand out. Funny also but most recognized

Re: Bracket Finals Team Spirit 2 months, 2 weeks ago #4164

here was an idea I had for shirts. It would be about $12 to $15 a shirt. Let me know, I thought it was cool and different. Then I was thinking Red decorations for the stands.
Attachments:

Re: Bracket Finals Team Spirit 2 months, 2 weeks ago #4167

I think that most people would prefer a shirt that they could wear any time, so if we go too off the wall with the design, it won't be popular.

Here's an idea. . . What if we could design a "rat fink" style mosquito driving a drag car for the front and put it on a ringer style shirt with team esta 2014 on the back? I think that would look pretty good.

Re: Bracket Finals Team Spirit 2 months, 1 week ago #4178

I like bobs idea. I would be willing to design the shirt. Let me know if you want a drawing to see and when you need it by
The following user(s) said Thank You: elkyman70
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit