kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Its with great sadness

Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3541

It's with great sadness that we mourn the loss of Al Clark. Al passed last night, after a long courageous battle with cancer. For those who didn't know Al, he was Billy Caprara's crew man who went to the line every week with Billy. He also campaigned a purple C Stock (I believe) Barracuda with Todd Touhey. Al was a hell of a nice guy who would help anyone, and a handshake that could crush a bowling pin.

Al, you will be missed, my friend! God speed.

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3542

• Estatodd
  • Administrator
The calling hours will be from 4pm - 7pm at # 7 North Park Street in Adams, NY. Take Rte 81 to Adams, go EAST in to town, pass over Route 11, and North Park is just up on your left by Dollar General. The funeral will be at 11AM Friday morning. Al was a hell of a man, and will surely be missed by all that knew him. He was a great friend and partner to me, and may he rest in peace, and know his suffering is over. God speed my friend.

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3543

• olds492
  • Street Racer
Sorry to hear.Yes,Al was a super nice guy and nobody will Ever forget his handshake.RIP AL.You will be missed.Backus Racing

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3544

• r383
  • Mechanic
Yes AL will be missed,no more suffering,great racer,friend,war vet. Guys like AL gave us all the freedom to do what we do, DRAG RACE. To the family and friends of AL CLARK, so proud to have known him. Our sincere condolences .Rich&Stacy Freitag

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3545

Calling hours are Thursday, Todd?

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3546

Great guy. Always offered a smile and a good luck or a thumbs up in the staging lanes. Sorry to hear about his passing.

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3549

• tummy
  • Bounty Hunter
Sad day. Always made it A point to know he was A friend.

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months, 2 weeks ago #3550

BIG AL......al and i served in the army some of the same years....he i were both at fort hood texas in the years of 75 and 76...he was just coming back from Vietnam and i was getting prepared to go...men like this arent a dime a dozen by no means..we had a lot of laughs al and i and i will miss him at the track tremendously .. if you ever saw him while the STAR SPANGLED BANNER played you would understand...very proud patriot of this country....

rest in peace my friend......
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracman466

Re: Its with great sadness 7 months ago #3580

• ten5abody
  • Keyboard Commando
Sorry to hear this too, wow. Al was a great guy for sure.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit