kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thanks

Thanks 6 months ago #3459

• estapete
  • Administrator
Just wanted to say thanks to Bill, Tyler, Casey Bedell and Anthony Zangari for hanging out Saturday after the test & tune helping me get the track ready for Sunday's race. While I was washing the oil off of the left lane after the oil down we had they were scraping the starting line. We finished with headlights aiming on the track to get it done. We had so many high powered cars there on Saturday that had the DOT type slicks that the starting line took a real beating and we could not have had a good racing surface to race on if the work was not done. Thanks to Todd Lipke, Don and Chase also for helping early Sunday to finish up the rest of the work.

Thanks to all of my fellow ESTA workers for covering for me Sunday afternoon while I played big kid Jr. drag racer, I had a blast.

Pete

Re: Thanks 6 months ago #3460

I thought the hook on Sunday was Stellar! My 60' showed it! Thanks guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracman466

Re: Thanks 6 months ago #3462

• zeesbluz
  • Trophy Racer
it was 100 % worth it, that line was awful and in less then 12 hours it was ready to race on and I had my best 60ft of the year, the 60s were some of the best all year consistency wise as the day went on.

Re: Thanks 6 months ago #3463

• HHFab
  • Mechanic
No problem Pete, it was the last points day and lots of close standings. A good starting line was going to give most everyone a fair shot at a win. Plus I told my boys that doing the starting line would be good race karma. Paige beat Casey ..You beat Cherie and Tyler had every light but a good one. So I'm chucking the Karma machine and getting a Pay it Forward one instead.

Re: Thanks 6 months ago #3464

zeesbluz wrote:
it was 100 % worth it, that line was awful and in less then 12 hours it was ready to race on and I had my best 60ft of the year, the 60s were some of the best all year consistency wise as the day went on.
I also can vouch for the starting line... my camino went the fastest so far>> 11:74 @113.44 sunday morning...1.66 60ft. on worn out hoosiers !!

Re: Thanks 6 months ago #3465

LOL@ Bill!

Re: Thanks 6 months ago #3469

• olds492
  • Street Racer
so bill.you got the pipe ordered to build your wife a pipe rack??lol just kidding.maybe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by X-Site Web Design

summit