Jr. Dragster Team At Mason-Dixon
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jr. Dragster Team At Mason-Dixon

Jr. Dragster Team At Mason-Dixon 1 year, 1 month ago #3222

• estapete
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
The small but potent ESTA Jr. Dragster Team has all arrived and completed time trials today. Unfortunately we brought the ESTA weather with us and it has been raining most of the trip, limiting the amount of runs we could have had. Elmer, the track operator told me that he has had a mostly dry racing season and told me to take the rain with us when we leave. The Race of Champions went off today in and out of the rain delays and although Ron Klein Jr. took the top qualifying spot with his stout .002 reaction time he missed the tree a bit in the first round and was forced into a breakout run of 7.900 on his 7.92 dial in, still a great job and we're proud of him. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be ok so the rest of the team, Natalia Musolino, Dunham Hall, Kimberly Klein, Paige DeSalvo and Little Ron will take their shot at the Division 1 class titles.
Pete

Re: Jr. Dragster Team At Mason-Dixon 1 year, 1 month ago #3225

• ron
  • No Time 2 Race
good luck racers

Re: Jr. Dragster Team At Mason-Dixon 1 year, 1 month ago #3229

• estapete
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
The small team performed very well. We finished either third or fourth overall. Ron Klein Jr. was the runner up in the 14-15 age group. He averaged .020 reaction times throughout the race but unfortunately he lost the coin flip for lanes in the final and still had a decent .050 light in the left lane but his opponent went .002 and that was that. It was Ron's second runner up finish in the last three years. Dunham Hall went three rounds losing a very close one by .0014. Natalia and Paige both made it to round two and Kim lost on a breakout in the first round. We had a great trip except for the weather and it was a pleasure to be part of another great Jr. Dragster racing team. See you when we get back.
Pete
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit