Username Password: Remember me

Sunday July 28 schedule change
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunday July 28 schedule change

Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3081

• estapete
  • Administrator
The scheduled Test & Tune event for July 28th has now been changed to a bracket race event. This will be not be a Summit E.T. points race so the rules will be a bit more flexible for those wishing to compete.
Pete

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3086

So I can race in my Speedo and flip flops?

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3093

can,t seem to get any responce.. we know that we are not in the CLICK so here we are....... MUST BE WE WILL CONSIDER OUR OPTIONS ........... We had a good time at esta butsome people think that they are better than some and that the track revovles around them. these people seem to get treated differently than others. this clik group has got to go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elkyman70

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3094

What response are you looking for? What's the problem?

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3106

• estapete
  • Administrator
Ryan what is the issue that you are having. If it is the time trial reschedule the explanation is that at the last one we only drew 30 something vehicles so another one right now doesn't seem like it will work. We made it a non points race just in case someone has already made plans to travel, vacation or whatever. Also we are trying to see if we can draw some of the cars that are not bound by our current NHRA Summit E.T. Series rules for example IHRA allows their non electronics class to use trans. brakes where we cannot during our points series.
Pete

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3117

Pete,
Does that mean you will be allowing the use of transbrakes in Pro on the 28th, I'd be all for that? Was looking forward to a tnt, couldn't make the last one due to my youngest graduating high school.

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 2 months ago #3118

• gasser65
  • Trophy Racer
very interested in any and all scheduled tnt, have a car and driver we really would like to work with, need practice, seat time
chris

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3120

You can pay to make time trials on a race day or you can enter modified to get some passes in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasser65

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3126

• estapete
  • Administrator
Trans. brakes will be allowed in Pro on the 28th.
Pete

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3130

• gasser65
  • Trophy Racer
how do we do this, what is modified, thanks for the info
thought tnt would be good- not hold anyone up, not get in the way sort of new , been a long time

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3131

For the time trial class, just show up, go through tech, and tell them you're there to time trial only. I think there's an oil down deposit (we've had some issues in the past with people showing up weekly to time trial and holding everything up by oiling down every week). Of course if you don't oil down, though, you're good to go. Periodically during the day they'll call up the time trial only class, which there's usually only 1 or 2 at most.

Modified is just another trophy class that anyone can run in. A lot of people enter modified to get some extra runs in, so you have a mix of some dragsters, some footbrake cars, maybe even some street cars.

Hope that helps you out.

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3134

we have resolved the issues with the person and there is no problems. sorry for this . we will not let this happen again. it has nothing to do with any esta people. They have been GREAT. Just a few people stirring up shit .

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3154

• gasser65
  • Trophy Racer
Hatchet, thanks for all the info / support, look forward to a face to face
Chris

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3156

Sure thing. We park near the finish line.

Bob Belvick
Super Pro #1341 (dragster in avatar)

Re: Sunday July 28 schedule change 1 year, 1 month ago #3157

Just a thought,maybe the low car count could be because of graduations.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit