Username Password: Remember me

May DRAG Meeting highlights
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: May DRAG Meeting highlights

May DRAG Meeting highlights 1 year, 2 months ago #2837

• Sunny
  • Trophy Racer
The May DRAG meeting was held last night - thanks to all who made it out on such a beautiful evening!
We got an update from track management regarding the status of the concrete - there is a possibility we could be on it by May 19. Check back to the home page as the date gets closer for more information.

The Jr. Dragsters will be combined into one class this year, and that class may be integrated into the regular program instead of being run early. Pete will be posting more about this. If you have an opinion (regarding the Jr. Dragster program) let him know.

The other item of note was elections. We have a new President! Congrats to Theodore Lewis, who will be taking over the helm of the organization! I'll be serving as VP - Secretary and Treasurer will remain the same - many thanks to Kathy Barling and Dick Garbus for their many years of fine service!

Next meeting will be June 3, Union Hotel, 7pm. Hopefully we'll have met up at the track by then and gotten a few runs in! Hope to see you there -

Sunny

Re: May DRAG Meeting highlights 1 year, 2 months ago #2838

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
In reguards to the Jr Dragster program I feel making them all one class will discourage the smaller kids. If they are going to combine them maybe let all of them make time runs together and seperate the kids jr A & B kids for the first couple rds then 3 rd round they all go on a ladder together. As anyone in Jr racing knows that 12.90 car is not near as repeatable as a 8.9 or 7.9 car

Re: May DRAG Meeting highlights 1 year, 2 months ago #2839

• MNM DAD
  • Mechanic
I agree give the kids a chance they are our future if they cant win now they will give up and trough in the towel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit