kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A letter of thanks

A letter of thanks 1 year, 9 months ago #2670

I'd like to thank and congradulate everyone who played a part in ESTA's first sled race in 40 years.
A HUGE thank you to Vince Musolino, who was able to pull in some substantial sponsorships for the racers. And also for his connections to the SOUTH SHORE TRAILBLAZERS & TOM CASE.
Tom Case worked relentlessly, grooming the track so it was better than we thought could be possible. He put alot of time in for sure. And our neighbor BRIAN BINION for cutting a trail to the track. Thats alot of work, for those who have never done it before. He had 4 guys helping him! Thank you to those fellowsas well. The South Shore Trailblazers also sent another groomer & operator, who I apologize in advance, but can't remember his name. The Club should be extremely proud of these guys and I recommend any sledders buy a membership.
Another shout goes out to Tony Musolino and LANCO. They brought in truckloads of snow from parking lots to help build a solid starting line. If we had to rely on the snow on the grounds, we would have been sunk.
We cant forget Jim Bersani, Pete, Vince,Todd Lipke plowing & getting light towers, or Tim Roberts running the tractor all day moving snow over the guardrail, Jim Parker & Adam Gates running the grill outside to help keep up the food supply.
Lets not forget the guys who gave up their Sunday to brave the -1 starting temperature out there. Bryan & Larry Backus, Bill & Tyler Bedell, and Matt Kurtz.
As always, we got to thank Vicky at the gate, Robin and Colleen in the food and our 2 EMTs.
We cant forget Blackjack Racing for putting on a great show!
And most of all, a huge thank you goes out to our sponsors and spectators , especially our weekly racers who came out to support the track! There were so many weekly guys & girls that I would certainly miss 1/2 dozen , if I tried remembering their names!
THANK YOU ALL!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit