kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shameless Plug

Shameless Plug 1 year, 9 months ago #2604

I just wanted to throw out some Kudos for a job well done! And vouch for a very professional job.

I just had our very own "Elevator Bob" Mayers re-side my house & fix some other issues.

I never knew it, but the contractor who originally sided the house before we bought it, did a terrible job. The tyvek was missing in places, no seams taped, no caulking, and siding hung wrong. You could hear it, anytime the wind was moderately strong. Cold spots throughout the house. There were more problems Bob corrected while he was there. Fixed a door, Fixed faulty roof flashing, fixed a wall inside a chimney area that never had insulation or exterior sheathing. Fixed a deck flashing problem. Fixed some rotted areas due to improper siding installation. Fixed a porch that the undergrade had settled.

Now, not only does the siding look absolutely fantastic, the house is quieter and warmer. I used to be able to hear cars pull in the driveway. Not now.

The point? People are always searching for a reputable contractor at a fair price that can handle a problem. Bob is your guy!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit