kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: george cannellos

george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2599

• hstrong
  • Street Racer
i am sad to say that george cannellos has past away he died at home in his sleep
he raced a red 1968 dodge charger he was 87 yrs old the obit is on line at syracuse.com

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2600

• 70ss396
  • Street Racer
He will surely be missed. Great guy, role model and friend to everyone that knew him.

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2601

• ten5abody
  • Keyboard Commando
Sorry to hear this:( He was always fun to talk to and watch race that car.

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2602

John and family I am very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing.

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2603

Ya had to admire George. I spoke with him a few years ago when he wasnt able to race the Charger because of his pacemaker & the MSD. He was out there with his truck. "Better than sittin home, but sure wish I was in the car" After working all week at the pizza shop! I missed seeing George out at the track.

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2605

• 9secamc
  • Mechanic
ESTA Safety Park and the drag racing world has lost another great one. I am proud to have called George my friend. He was always fun to talk to about the old days and I will miss him. RIP Cosmo!

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2606

is this the gentlemen that came with his son or grandson?? who is probably in his twentys?? i think this is the guy i raced in the finals one time with my challenger in mod. or something and his son or grandson tripped the beams by accident while were staging and i got the win....i believe its the same guy..i remember talking with him for awhile because of our mopar intrest ..how sad.....rip....scott b.

Re: george cannellos 1 year, 9 months ago #2609

i am very sorry to hear this. george was always such a chipper guy. i had many great chats with him at the track. my sympathies go out to the family.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit