kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Giving thanks this time of year...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Giving thanks this time of year...

Giving thanks this time of year... 1 year, 10 months ago #2512

Racing season is over and the Holidays are just getting started.

I personally would like to thank all of my friends, racers, staff and the spectators who take the time to help me though out the year... .People like Todd Minerd and his Girlfriend Robin unloading me...Sid Cuff setting up my tent...Steve English and his lovely wife getting my occasional trophy, spectator Larry Thompson loading me back up, Fred Wheeler, Clarence Spady, Ted Lewis or Larry Zig changing my dialins all day long...Joe Bird and Nancy doing my hood duty...Mel and Mike Ching listening to any strange noises, or life long friend Frankie loGalbo towing me home when I break something. (Not to mention Reggie Stockton and Carl Scarano riding shotgun all week and my lady Mina keeping me enthusiastic and making sure I have a hot meal after the days race.) These are just a few of the people who offer help on a weekly basis but there are tons more and without this help and camaraderie, I would not be competing in this sport or enjoying the level of life which I do.

Even though the actual racing has been completed.. the friendly spirt lives on thru the winter months by telephone, a breakfast outing, a Christmas card or by computing on here and Facebook.

I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Very Merry Christmas!

Dick Aversa

Re: Giving thanks this time of year... 1 year, 10 months ago #2513

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit