kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Klaus..Dieroff

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 8 months ago #2702

• elkyman70
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Bounty Hunter
I`d like to thank everybody for the well wishs , cards, & e-mails that i have received since my operation !!! i am going to attempt to go back to work this monday too!(half days to start) plus camino is ready to roll,just waiting on the weather to clear...

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 8 months ago #2703

Good luck ! See ya soon..GW!

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 8 months ago #2704

• ratssass
  • Bounty Hunter
...so good to see you back on the interwebz,klause!!

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 8 months ago #2708

Klaus started back to work on Monday, for half days right now. So far so good. He's enjoying it and only a little tired when he gets home. WHAT A COME BACK !!! Just look at 4 months ago. His incision is still not fully healed, but getting better I think....We are still waiting for more test appointments to be set up....should be any day now...Still taking one day at a time......Thank you all for your love and support and prayers......Pat
To Never Take a Chance is to Never Know What could Have Been

Pit Observer

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 6 months ago #2779

Received the BEST news today...Klaus went back last week several times for more bone scans and xrays and CT scans, We saw his Dr. Today for the results...

The nodes that had grown larger since his surgery have now shrunk, on their own without any treatment...The new spot they had seen in the last xrays that was on the back bone, that they were worried about, can no longer been seen in the xrays or scans.
His DR. kept saying he was thrilled....he even said Klaus may be one of those 2% or 3% who's symptoms dissappear. We go back again toward the end of July for more CT scans...for follow up

His incision from his surgery still has not closed all the way, and has opened up again in a second spot...but they are now trying a different procedure...We are now using HONEY...to heal it...been applying raw honey to the open wounds every night and its does seem to be helping....

I am thrilled beyond imagination to be posting this happy news...
PRAYERS HAVE HELPED.....Thank you ALL so much., Til next time..
Pat
To Never Take a Chance is to Never Know What could Have Been

Pit Observer

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 6 months ago #2780

• ratssass
  • Bounty Hunter
...great news Pat/Klause!!!Keep on keeping on!!!

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 6 months ago #2784

• tummy
  • Bounty Hunter
Wonderful!!!!

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 6 months ago #2785

• red barn
  • Bounty Hunter
Great News. Thank you for the update
Travis Brown
T104

Red Barn Performance
Auto Care at Split Rock
The Grassmaster
Kevlar Race Engines

Re: Klaus..Dieroff 1 year, 6 months ago #2797

Hi Pat
Please tell Klaus to stay strong and let him know are prayers and thoughts are with him everyday. Speedy recovery as we want to see him back at the track even just to watch.
Love
David and Diane Ashby
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit