kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2013 Sponsoring a race

2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2322

• Halzman
  • Bounty Hunter
Just a thought. I own a floor covering store in Cicero for 16yrs now. Notice a few buisness like FX etc sponsor events. What kind of $$$ do you require. I was thinking putting up like $1000 toward like a no box event in 2013. Then maybe you guys throw in a little to make it bigger??? Just adds another event to look foward too. Your thoughts?
Its a write off for us :0

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2323

Mike,
$1,000 will definately do the job. Get with Pete with your idea, and he can get it into the schedule. I'm pretty sure he'd like to get 1/2 down as a deposit before the schedules are printed and mailed. (Those details are best left up to you and Pete.) Especially, if you are trying to get it under this years advertising budget!

Note to EVERY SPONSOR
Please be sure to do a small writeup of your company, so that he tower can advertise the event and your company. Be sure to give the tower what you do, where you are, etc. It helps the announcer TREMENDOUSLY when theres oil downs, or any other down times. They can read your card, and help get you some return on your investment! Lets help each other!

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2324

• Halzman
  • Bounty Hunter
I can do half down before 2012 is done no problem. abfreak@aol.com

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2325

Another race would be great, would love to see the 11.50 index race come back.

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2326

how about a 1/8 mile 470 heads up shoot-out ?

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2327

• Estatodd
  • Administrator
Halzman,

I drive by your store just about everyday. I will stop and see you this week.

Todd

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2347

11.50 INDEX WOULD BE GREAT. I GOT MY TRUCK TO RUN THAT NUMBER AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THIS YEAR. I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THAT IY WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. MAYBE I'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE THE TRUCK RUN 10.50'S

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2349

Hi Gary,
Adam Carlson has generously promoted the Index Races in the past. Finding sponsorship for these races this year has been brutal. He did alot out of pocket this year. He doesnt have a company, so there was no writeoffs, just a love for the format. The economy simply has everyone down.
To race the index format is awesome. I think its the most fun race I have ever run in. If anyone is interested in keeping this going (fiscally), drop me an email @ Shockdocracing@yahoo.com. I'll get with Adam and see what we can do.

Re: 2013 Sponsoring a race 2 years ago #2350

• Halzman
  • Bounty Hunter
Spoke to Desalvo I think his name is. Looks like a go for 2013 "No Box " event. I am also gonna talk with other sponsors after the holiday to up the pot. Affordable Carpet is glad to support a track that I grew up with as a kid in the 80's . We will also be running 2 cars (J.Schafer and I) there next year in hopes in representing ESTA at the bracket finals. Have a great off season everyone
halzman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit