kingofthetrack
Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Points Program

Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #4993

• estapete
  • Administrator
To register for the ESTA Points Program for 2016 the prices are $50 for the money classes and $25 for the Trophy classes and Jr. Dragster. You can register at the base of the tower with Robin or Colleen. Also the gate fee (wristband) is still the same as it has been $15 for adults.
Pete

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #4995

Are points starting this week?

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #4996

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
they are scheduled to start this weekend weather permitting

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #4997

WHAT IS THIS POINT PROGRAM AND FEE ABOUT. FIRST I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #4998

PETE JUST GOT ON FB AND NOW KNOW WHAT THE PROGRAM IS. NEED TO POST IT ON THE FORUM SO PEOPLE NOT ON FB KNOW OF THIS NEW PROGRAM.

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #4999

I MEAN POST SOME DETAILS. HOW IS SCORING GONNA BE DONE, POINTS PAYOUTS, ECT.

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5000

I agree not everybody has facebook need to start putting things on the forum. it doesnt affect me because I have facebook! but I am speaking for others. this has been a problem for a long time now!
thanks

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5001

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
^^^THIS

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5003

what does this mean?

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5006

It means he likes your post. See the little arrows before the word pointing up? It's something you see on forums and stuff all the time.

But yes, I also agree. Important information like this should be in multiple locations, like on the main site home page, forum, AND Facebook.

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5007

thanks bob!

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5009

• ratssass
  • Keyboard Commando
sorry,Terry.Just means I agree with what you posted.

Re: Points Program 1 year, 6 months ago #5011

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
The way it will work this year is it will be 50 to get into the points program, and what that means is unless you pay the 50 your points will not be figure, if you choose to pay in july that is also OK but you points will begin the day you pay and nothing before that, if you want to be eligible for the bracket finals you must join the points program. 100% of the money brought in from the points program will used to make the year end points fund better
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2016 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit