kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: banquet

banquet 4 months, 3 weeks ago #3533

• ron
  • Keyboard Commando
time to post championship winners pics over last race pics ? or no ? lets encourage more racers to go for points

Re: banquet 4 months, 3 weeks ago #3535

exactly Ron I feel the same way.we should have more ways to make points and more points per round won. like five points per round winand 1 point for Best light in time trials each round and bonus points for closest to dial in best lights in rounds. this would be more like the pros , who get points for faster ET, and mile an hour per rounds. this would promote better performance every round ,instead of sand bagging.

Re: banquet 4 months, 3 weeks ago #3536

• ron
  • Keyboard Commando
NEED TO FIND OUR OWN SPONSERS TO MAKE THE POINTS JOURNEY WORTH WHILE IT WILL SUPLIMENT ESTAS PAYOUT .

Re: banquet 4 months, 2 weeks ago #3537

• td1332
  • Bounty Hunter
Good luck figuring all that out. Then people would complain there is too many different ways to earn points
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattLuke1485

Re: banquet 4 months, 2 weeks ago #3538

• ron
  • Keyboard Commando
ya , that's a little complicated , I just think more emphasis should be placed on the championship award to encourage points chasing , and bring more racers into the points mix , but what do I no , newbe lol ya just gotta make the award worth struggling for , or whats the point ,

Re: banquet 4 months, 2 weeks ago #3539

• ron
  • Keyboard Commando
and the champs haven't even got there pics up on the site yet , ? its about motivation ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracman466
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by X-Site Web Design

summit