kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bracket Finals

Bracket Finals 6 months, 4 weeks ago #3397

Special thanks go out to:

Theo & Ted Lewis (Liz too!)for doing all the food! Awesome job!

Chris Raineri for Team Captain and handling all the issues that pop up!

Jessica Desiato for doing the decorating!

This stuff doesn't happen by itself, so pat them on the back when you see them, to show that you appreciate it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracman466

Re: Bracket Finals 6 months, 4 weeks ago #3398

yes they all did a great job! had a good time

Re: Bracket Finals 6 months, 3 weeks ago #3401

how bout some bracket finals results...how did everyone do???

Re: Bracket Finals 6 months, 3 weeks ago #3402

Buley - Here's what I recall:

Super - Vince went 5 rounds and lost to the guy I should've beat first round from NE dragway. Dad and Matt Spizak went 3 rounds. Iggy, Jack Vault, and Jeremy Popple went 2. Steve Doss, Terry and Heather, Scott Popple, Carl "Jethro" Woolworth, and I all lost first round. Tom Samsel's car broke in TTs, so he wasn't able to go in Super.

Pro - Jessica Desiato went 4 rounds. Mike LaRose Sr went 3 rounds, LaRose Jr and Bob Mayers, Bobby Coutu, Miles, and Brian Backus went 2 I think. April, Vito, Tom Samsel, Kim and Zangari lost 1st round. I know AJ went past the first, but I don't remember how far he got.

I honestly don't know what we did in street or bike/sled. I think Heath and Kevin W. were in the 3rd round, but I don't know how far they went.

Not racing for us, but Howie Smith went to the 6th round.

I was chasing problems all week with my car and lost first round in the ROC and first round of Super. Dad broke his rear end Wednesday, but was able to get it fixed in time for Friday's racing. I broke a rocker arm and eventually also found a plug wire problem and got it fixed just before first round. Unfortunately, all that did was help me break out

Don't know where it's going to be next year, but I know not many people were happy with the parking arrangements and the pit roads at Numidia. Fortunately it didn't rain on us or we would have had quite a time getting out.

Overall, we still had a good time. Thanks to everyone who helped out.

Re: Bracket Finals 6 months, 3 weeks ago #3404

Jason Wahl also went to the 4th round in Pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocky-W107

Re: Bracket Finals 6 months, 3 weeks ago #3406

excellant,,,thank you for that very detailed lay out...sounds like everyone had fun..where did esta come in on overall points, what place?..i surely miss racing this year and surely missed going to the bracket finals..im doing all i can to be back next year in some capacity , wished id put more away for the kids college fund..2 one right after the other is taking its toll on my stockpile for sure..but ...i will be back....ha ha....im glad all went well and i kinda miss all you guys to...have fun....later..scott b.....p.s. except vince....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by X-Site Web Design

summit