Username Password: Remember me

FX Caprara Bracket bash update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FX Caprara Bracket bash update

FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3062

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
So as promised in trying to make this race the best NY has to offer we have decided to imply a Pit vehicle race after racing is finished. The race will be brought to you by Renegade Race Fuel & Esta safety park. It will be 50 to enter with the winner getting a barrel of Renegade Alcohol and cash and RU also leaving with cash. The cash will all depend on the amount of enties in the event. Please all racers know we want to have SAFE fun so there will be NO drinking during this pit vehicle race.

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3065

• realdeal
  • Street Racer
$50 are you serious?? Why not just bring a super pro car, i would think $25 is more like it since it's just for laughs anyway. Everything heads up right? Also why alcohol race fuel, what if the winner can't use it? Do you buy it off them? Why not 80% back to the racers, 20% the track keeps for there self. Just my two cents

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3066

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
it is a bracket race for golf carts, scooters, and 4 wheeler.

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3067

Real Deal,
Vince has worked extremely hard to put this race together. The race , including the pit vehicle race has already been announced and will not change. Renegade fuels has graciously donated a barrel of methanol. The winner can feel free to auction it off to the highest bidder. The winner also gets cash, which will depend on how many entries. Runner up will also get cash. The pit vehicle race will be BRACKET FORMAT, not heads up.

One more clarification: This pit vehicle race is only open to the racers /crew member entered in the 10k race. If is not an open race.

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3071

• realdeal
  • Street Racer
Not knocking him at all, i thought it was a open style race that's all.

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3073

Hi Guys...was at a car show last night and was asked if this is run like a box no box with the two winners meeting in the final? I didn't have an answer.

How about some race info for those who didn't get there last year....thanks for all your work.

dick aversa

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3074

just reviewed the poster...looks like you are mixing the box/no box...is this correct?

thanks

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3075

Going to try to separate door cars from dragsters till its not feasable. Box & no box will be mixed .
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracman466

Re: FX Caprara Bracket bash update 1 year, 3 months ago #3076

Thanks ...will let them know!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit