kingofthetrack
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grudge racing at Esta?

Grudge racing at Esta? 1 year, 2 months ago #2863

• realdeal
  • Street Racer
First off, i'd like to apologize to anyone i may have offended in my other post. Now back this this grudge event or events in the future, the point is it's entertaining and exciting to watch fast cars race for money! There are a lot of feud's going on up here in grudge racing, like syracuse racers against rochester & buffalo racers. And it get's heavy, bragging rights, target on whom claims to be the best or lucky that day. Also you get a wide vary of car's, from pro mods to street killers all racing for money that they bet. Cost the track barely nothing, thx's again.

Every other track upstate Ny has embraced this, and they are making lot's money doing it!! It cost you barely nothing, if anyone of you "Esta staff" would like to go to event to see what your missing out on please contact me. As a fan and racer, and life long esta participant I'm so tired of seeing the same old things at Esta year after year after year. Fans drive up to 18 or more hours away, to watch this kind of racing!!

Here is an event i just went to 5/4/13, Capital Raceway, Md.. There had to be at least 1700 people at $20 per head, 350 cars easy at $40 per car, one concession stand which was full all day long, I'd say that alone it made $17k, and they only had two car's doing exhibition passes, so you do the math "Esta" one day!! They had to clear $60-$65,000 after payout!! They paided out these classes i know, street class $300, back-half class $3,000 $100 entry fee which all the participant's paid the prize that many cars in it, bracket race $500 , still i have never witness a fight as of yet!!

Here is just two vid's of the 100's thats out there!

Re: Grudge racing at Esta? 1 year, 2 months ago #2864

• estapete
  • Administrator
Yes this form of racing is extremely popular and under the right circumstances we should be able to do something for a Grudge race added to our regular show. Give us a few weeks to get the place opened up and give me some dates and details and I'll see what we can do.
Thanks,
Pete

Re: Grudge racing at Esta? 1 year, 2 months ago #2868

• realdeal
  • Street Racer
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I will Pete, thx's
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2014 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures